- Boston Children’s Hospital began its survey of 153 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Milton began its survey of 120 administrative/clinical leaders and physicians.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary completed its Pulse survey of 194 physicians.
It is anticipated the following organizations will begin implementation of this pilot program:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Mass General Brigham
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Upcoming Key Milestones
In or about April, CRICO will facilitate a collaborative meeting for participating organizations to discuss project status, challenges, and identification of potential best practices. Representatives from PULSE—along with Dr. Peter Laussen and Dr. David DeMaso from Boston Children’s Hospital—will attend this meeting. Drs. Laussen and DeMaso have a wealth of experience in using the PULSE program at their institution and will be available during this pilot program to offer implementation guidance to organizations.
CRICO Employment Practice Liability Resources
One of CRICO’s strategic goals is to develop a sustainable EPL risk mitigation and insurance program, and CRICO’s EPL insurance provides coverage for employment-related claims such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
CRICO’s EPL webpage is updated monthly and includes information about our EPL coverage, EPL case studies, FAQs, and best practices. Please visit our webpage and provide feedback on any of the resources provided.
To assist organizations in program implementation, CRICO, in coordination with the PULSE program, has developed a FAQ document.