CRICO is available to assist clinician educators from CRICO-insured institutions in planning a customized presentation that meets your risk management and patient safety needs.
Guidelines for Sponsorship
In considering requests to sponsor continuing medical education activities, the following guidelines have been developed.
- Active participation of a CRICO Patient Safety department staff member in the planning and/or teaching process.
- Explicit identification of practice gap(s) of CRICO-insured physicians supported by CRICO malpractice data.
- Clear alignment with CRICO’s mission and consistent with the malpractice target areas.
How to Submit a Proposal
Follow our timeline and checklist to:
- Learn how to write the proposal
- Submit your idea
- Know what your responsibilities are before and after your event
Clinician Education Information
Contact the team if you have questions.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.