Protecting Providers. Promoting Safety.
You may know that CRICO provides your medmal insurance program, but we also have a wide array of patient safety resources that can help you provide safer care for yourself and for your patients.
- Based on real-life medmal claims, subject matter experts offer a patient safety analysis and key lessons
- Discover what our data reveal about risks in your specialty—and find steps to mitigate them
- Extensive insights by specialty and safety concern
- Experts discuss malpractice cases, patient safety, and emerging issues
- Evidence-based decision support tools from Harvard experts to help avoid high-severity malpractice risks
Explore even more patient safety resources
Check out these patient safety topics.
A Sea Change in U.S. Care Delivery
Findings showed Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) were rarely involved in the care or event that prompted a claim and were much less likely than physicians (MDs) to be named as defendants in medical professional liability (MPL) cases.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.