- A: Sample Documentation of Delivery with Shoulder Dystocia
- B: Sample Documentation of Operative Vaginal Delivery
- C: Early Warning System
- D: About Your Care During Labor and Birth *
- E: Breech Version or External Cephalic Version *
- F: Delivery Following a Previous Cesarean Delivery *
- G: The Delivery of Twins *
- H: Primary Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request*
* includes a sample consent form. These consent forms are available in printable form if you open the attached PDF.
More CRICO Guidelines or Algorithms
CRICO decision support tools.
Challenge: Take the OB Clinical Guidelines Test
Take this test and see if you already follow these best practices from the Obstetrical Services of the CRICO-insured Institutions.
Obstetrics Guidelines Listing
Easily navigate this web-based version of the OB guidelines 1-35 and the sample form appendices A-H. The OB Guidelines PDF is also available on this page if you want to read or print it in booklet form. (2022 version available)
OB Guideline 15: Assessment and Monitoring in Labor and Delivery
During prenatal care, the clinician and patient will discuss common events and procedures in labor, including methods of assessing fetal well-being.
Patient Safety Guidance for Perioperative Fire Safety
The AMC PSO convened the Perioperative Fire Safety Task Force to consider the question of why fires continue to occur in operating rooms, and what to do about it.