Patient Safety Awareness Week is March 12–18, 2017
CRICO is excited to continue its support of the Patient Safety Awareness Week, which offers a way to shine a light on patient safety for the public and specifically for those in health care. Established by NPSF 15 years ago, CRICO created an associated “Wear Purple for Patient Safety” campaign as an easy way for everyone to get involved in this important initiative.
WE HOPE YOU JOIN IN OUR EFFORTS TO PROMOTE PATIENT SAFETY
Wear Purple for Patient Safety and share your stories through social media. Here are a few easy ways to participate:
- Download our “Purple for Patient Safety” poster: Print on 11x17 size paper
- Request our “I'm wearing Purple for Patient Safety” stickers: Contact Missy Padoll by email
- Complete this phrase on Twitter: “Patient safety is...”
- Share photos from your organization of how you’ve recognized Patient Safety Awareness Week on social media
- And don’t forget to Wear Purple for Patient Safety!
Please tag your posts using: @CRICOtweet, @theNPSF, #PSAW17, #UnitedForPatientSafety