This is an online event.
The Best Medical Practices Course is a one-day program based on issues gleaned from current malpractice risks in primary care. The aim is to provide up-to-date information on primary care malpractice risks and learn from experts about current screening and prevention for the most common diagnoses in primary care malpractice cases. You will hear from experts about:
- Updates on screening for the four most common cancers in malpractice cases (breast, colon, lung, and prostate)
- Implicit bias in health care
- Genetic testing for cancer
- Strategies to avoid diagnostic pitfalls
- Communicating with patients
- Understanding the medical malpractice process
- Areas of risk and pathways toward safe care delivery
Hear from recognized experts in the field for updates that you can implement into your practice. Our session schedule and virtual platform provide plenty of opportunity to ask questions and discuss challenges and best practices with your peers throughout the day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Primary Care Nurses
- Risk Professionals
- Other providers who care for patients in primary care setting
$30.00 for Residents and Fellows
$30.00 for all other
For more information contact: [email protected]
CRICO/Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CRICO/RMF designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity is designed to be suitable for 7.5 hours of Risk Management study in Massachusetts.